Commercial Real-Estate Financing
Financing for All Your Commercial Real Estate Project NeedsCommercial real estate can be a very lucrative industry, as long as you’re able to take advantage of great real estate opportunities. Fortunately, you can increase your purchasing power by taking advantage of the exceptional commercial real estate financing solution offered by WCK Financial Lending. Browse through some of our top financing programs to find the right solution for you.
When it comes to commercial real estate financing, we know there are many different property types and monetary needs out there. Our goal is to provide highly customized financial solutions for a wide variety of situations. Here are some of the versatile loan products we offer.
- HUD and FHA Lending: This type of lending may work well for you if you’re rehabilitating, building, or acquiring certain types of properties (such as senior housing, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, and multifamily rental properties).
- CMBS Loans: Our commercial mortgage-backed securities are purchased by investors and generally offer as much as $50,000,000 with fixed terms and attractive rates.
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: If you deal with hotels or owner-occupied properties, these loans are great.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: Opt for this type of financial solution if generic loans won’t work and you need something more customized.
- Construction Financing: Our permanent construction financing loans are popular and offer approvals in the millions of dollars.
- Conventional Programs: Our versatile conventional programs work for many different scenarios. They offer funding up to $100,000,000.
- International Financing: Perfect for international projects, this type of financing can offer as much as $1,000,000,000 to qualified borrowers.
- Bridge Loans: Apply for this type of loan if you only need quick money for a short time. This program comes with variable interest rates and interest-only amortization.
These are our convenient commercial real estate financing options. To apply today, get in touch with us during business hours and we’ll explain the process to you.
Toll Free: 833-455-5700
355 S Grand Ave, Suite 2450
Los Angeles, CA 90071