Financing Solutions for Business Mergers and Acquisitions in Charlotte, NC
Mergers and acquisitions offer the fastest and most direct path for businesses that want to position themselves for growth. At WCK Financial Lending, we work with local businesses in Charlotte, NC to make their goals a reality with our programs for mergers and acquisitions. We offer our years of experience and capital resources to successfully fund mergers and acquisitions for local businesses that want to:
- Expand their operations
- Grow their customer base
- Boost revenue and sales
- Carve out a larger market share
Every merger and acquisition is unique. As such, businesses in Charlotte, NC need funding that can be tailored to fit the size and scope of their mergers and acquisitions. WCK Financial Lending has successfully funded simple and direct mergers and acquisitions, as well as large-scale, complex, and time-sensitive transactions. We provide everything from the initial valuation to the post-transaction profitability projections for mergers and acquisitions spanning every industry in Charlotte, including but not limited to:
- Transportation and Freight
- Food Processing
- Printing and Publishing
- Research and Development
Mergers and Acquisitions in Charlotte, NC Begin with Precise Valuations
Business owners in Charlotte, NC can make informed decisions with accurate data. WCK Financial Lending will perform in-depth valuations to look at aspects of acquisitions and mergers that traditional lenders overlook or omit, including:
- Business Assets: Businesses in Charlotte, NC have assets of one form or another, such as equipment and property, and those items may be of use after the merger or acquisition, or they can be leveraged for capital. Additionally, WCK Financial Lending looks at soft assets, such as leadership and management teams, and how they fit into your goals.
- Financial Risks: WCK Financial Lending takes a 360-degree view of the risks involved in any merger or transaction in Charlotte, NC. From the balance sheet to outstanding receivables, accounts payable, brand reputation, legal disputes, and more, we will analyze the financial risks to create a sound strategy for you to move ahead with your merger or acquisition.
- Liabilities and Receivables: We will assess any outstanding liabilities and receivables to determine how your business will be impacted after a merger or acquisition.
- Post-Acquisition Profitability: Every business is greater than the sum of its parts, and WCK Financial Lending will provide forecasts that go well beyond bottom line numbers.
- Property: Any property owned by the target business has a value, taxes, maintenance costs, and more which can impact your profitability.
Franchise Acquisitions in Charlotte, NC
When entrepreneurs in Charlotte, NC want to purchase a new franchise or expand their portfolios by acquiring an existing franchise operation, WCK Financial Lending can help. We provide comprehensive financing for franchise acquisitions throughout the Charlotte area.
Contact Us Today
If you are lining up a business acquisition or merger in Charlotte, contact the team at WCK Financial Lending today.
Toll Free: 833-455-5700
355 S Grand Ave, Suite 2450
Los Angeles, CA 90071